Instyle Seating offers a 12 month commercial warranty, unless stated otherwise. The warranty covers defects in the material and workmanship used by the manufacture of the products. Instyle Seating Pty Ltd will repair or replace furniture that failed structurally during normal use and with regular maintenance. Instyle Seating is to decide whether to replace or repair.
Instyle Seating metal frames are covered by a 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship and metal fatigue. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or vandalism.
Instyle Seating chrome plating is covered for 12 months and includes any cracking or splitting. It does not cover any corrosion as a result of being exposed to outdoor environments.
Instyle Seating Polypropylene chairs manufactured for outdoor use are UV resistant and are covered by a 24 month warranty from fading, cracking or splitting. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or vandalism
Instyle Seating wicker products are UV resistant and covered by a 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship. It does not cover damage caused by exposure to excessive heat, misuse or vandalism.
Laminated Plywood Shells
Instyle Seating Plywood shells are covered by a 12 month warranty against cracking or splitting. This also covers de-lamination caused by faulty workmanship but not against chipping. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or vandalism.
Laminate table tops are bonded to a substrate using a spray contact adhesive and rolled under even pressure. The 12 month warranty covers defects caused by faulty workmanship but not against de-lamination caused by exposure to the elements, moisture, excessive heat, misuse or vandalism.
Instyle Seating solid timber is covered for 12 months against faulty workmanship but not against natural movement or other effects beyond our control. It does not cover chipping or damage caused by misuse or vandalism.
Instyle Seating offers a 12 month warranty on fabric defects caused by faulty workmanship. It does not cover damage caused by liquids, soiling, misuse or vandalism.
The warranty does NOT cover :
- Instyle Seating offers a limited warranty on ‘Specials’ or discounted furniture.
- All of the above warranties will be deemed void if furniture is damaged through neglect, misuse, abuse, acts of nature, fire or freezing.
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance.
- Routine wear items such as ‘feet’/glides, wheels, stoppers, grommets and any other wearing parts.
- Normal fading.
- Scratching and chipping of paint finishes.
- Scratching and chipping of furniture.
- Stains, discolouring, corrosion and damage caused by contact with chemicals (eg bleach, tanning lotions, floor cleaners)
- Accidental damage.
- Any furniture that has been modified, customized or altered in any way after delivery.
- Unstable furniture due to uneven floor surface. Please check the square of the table by placing on to a perfectly flat surface (eg bench top).
- Marking and wear and tear from stacking.
- Unravelling or unwinding of woven vinyl seats and backs where there is evidence of vandalism or abuse in the form of unpicking, cutting or tampering.
- Freight and transportation of warranty replacements to site.
An application for warranty on a product must be made in writing within the warranty period. The application should contain a detailed description of the claimed fault accompanied with either a photograph/s and/or a sample of the items claimed. The claim must be accompanied by a proof of purchase; please enclose a copy of the applicable invoice.
It is the customers responsibility to provide complete information regarding the claimed items to our office.
Furniture replaced under warranty must be returned to us immediately after replacements have been supplied to complete the claim.
Please note that Instyle Seating Pty Ltd, as the authorised, official Australian distributor, represents the manufacturer in respect to warranty claims. If the manufacturer will not provide warranty for any reason, then Instyle Seating Pty Ltd is not liable for warranty.
In the unlikely event that the manufacturer declines a warranty claim. Instyle Seating Pty Ltd will use every endeavour to resolve the situation in the best interests of our clients but we reserve the right to decline the claim in line with the manufacturer.
Faulty or Broken Goods
The customer must inspect the goods upon delivery and give written notice to Instyle Seating within three (3) business days of delivery if the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or description. The goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within three (3) days in writing to Instyle Seating.
In the event that Instyle Seating accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Instyle Seating such costs.
Instyle Seating does not accept return of goods or responsibility for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation.